Friday, December 27, 2013

Dirty snow was once beautiful

I knew this person. Who tore my breath apart. I thought that we were to be together. But my childhood became corrupt, and I was sent away, living practically alone at the age of five. That was the time I cried all night, and I never cried again. I knew I had never seen an angel in my life, and because of this, I cut myself. I wouldn't let myself cry, yet I cried with tears of blood. So I sobbed all night. Because I knew I could cover it up easier than my eyes. Months later, I returned.

We met again. We began again. I promised myself I would never cry again, but when we met eyes again, I ran, I sprinted, and we danced till the day had grown old. And I knew I lied, because I knew that this was the angel I had met eyes with. But by the end of the day.

She was dead.

And i never got my breath back.

I now know that I am as changed as the once beautifully white snow.

1 comment: