Wednesday, January 22, 2014

when seagulls lead me home

i always love to hear a seagull cry. because then I now that im not the only one who cries even when i am soaring through the skies in the beautiful sunset clouds that glow the end of the rainbow and i realize every once in a while that im also not the only human with emotions and feelings. and i lose my selfishness, and i sit in the corner and think to myself. how can i be so forgotten? and i cry, because the tears that run down my face are the only ones who are there when i am sad enough to want comfort. and tomorrow when I am asleep in my dreams, maybe I can find something that can lead me back home.
but last night I had a nightmare. my love fell for someone else. not knowing of my existence. kind of cheesy but I still believe in love at first sight. and its been a year since I first saw you. so give in and find me. cause I'm still forgiving the ones who left me behind in the hallways. but I should be thankful because that was the first time we met eyes.

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry that you are so sad. You have a beautiful mind.

    ReplyDelete