Sunday, September 22, 2013

More To Come

Dweling in the rain of the woods, i find myself in the middle of nowhere. beautiful pine trees become dark and dreary, woodland creatures become from cute to deadly. the night sky comes out and the moon comes into center. everything is calm and peaceful.
I have never felt this way, yet i know there is still more to come. i am not just anywhere as i walk into an opening. everything is silent and a breath of awakening comes to me... shivers down my neck and cloudes lower to the point where i can feel the air get wet.
This is what i know to be the closest to love i have ever come in contact so far in my life, yet so young.

Now life has become interesting and time is no longer a medium.

~Dehlia


P.S. BRICKS... the end..     ..maybe

No comments:

Post a Comment