Sunday, September 22, 2013

WhereThe Love Is

why do i still love you? could this all be lust, no! i don't want that from you. all i want is to feel your love. all i want is you right next to me. i want to go to a cold football game with nothing but a blanket and hot chocolate and you right next to me, being their with your love. i want to give you a kiss, or a thimble. i just want to be OK. i don't want food, i don't want sports, i don't want life, i don't want love, unless its all with you. i want you to call me at 2 am and tell me you love me...but not in a creeper voice, cause that changes the whole situation at 2 am. why cant you be with me!? why are we trapped in this situation where love cant exist and life cant go on. life hasn't moved and time hasn't looked around to see where the love is. i wont take it anymore, love needs to be found, yet instinct takes control and your breathe makes it seem easier, without you, i wouldn't know. keep the music going, it gives me inspiration, keep my life rolling, ill get no hesitation. what is it? its a song! it lifts me up, and lets me down, down towards the earth, it screams my name, i am silent, i fall, i fall down, down into my own heart where i cant be lifted up again, i reach for the light and only get gray, yet its warm in here and life seems to go on. so why do i want out? when this place i am in seems too perfect, i didn't realize. you were here all along. so what i took the road less traveled by. it made all the difference.

1 comment:

  1. "I want to give you a kiss...Or a thimble" ... I see what you did there. lol love it #stolenception

    ReplyDelete