Sunday, September 22, 2013

Alone, Once Again

I woke up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat. You could say it was a bad dream but no it was a bad reality and a good dream that was too much for me to bear. I dreamed I was with you and we were looking over at each other, we locked eyes so tight it started to become too romantic to not exist. To add to it all we leaned closer to each other. So close I can smell the mint in your mouth. I felt the heat radiating from your face and it seem to pull me closer. But right before our lips touched I woke up with my heart racing and, feeling very dizzy, I pushed the covers off of me and turned on the lights. I was alone, once again.

2 comments:

  1. I've changed your pen name on my blog to Dehlia Draycott.

    Now you need to go into your blogger profile and change your display name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I woke up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat. You could say it was a bad dream but no it was a bad reality and a good dream that was too much for me to bear."
    #stolen

    ReplyDelete