Thursday, October 3, 2013

love. hope. and no lust, whatsoever.

IN LIFE, i look over at you, just for a quick glance. you are right next to me. when I'm not looking at you, your looking at me, i can feel it, your eyes have a passion that radiates life in a way that love only possesses. 

How can i say these things? just to make me feel better? just so i can think that you might love me? just to keep my mind racing onward towards a fate that will break me... and the one i love? or do i think these things cause i have hope? What happens when hope is mixed with love? it lives on! but what happens when hope is mixed with lust? it shatters glass for everyone to step on, until you pick up the pieces. but it doesn't seem like that at first, no, its like a glass doorknob, with some fire and time, it will shatter. I'm scared

i look back over at you. you look away. it takes you a second, but you look back. we sit there and look at each other. at first we are OK, but then it gets kind of crazy... we laugh and then we tear up and then laugh some more. we both know whats going on. love. hope. and no lust whatsoever. with no hesitation you lunge towards me with a kiss. i only wish i had thought to do that first. yet with the kiss comes a tear...... finally.... I'm free

No comments:

Post a Comment