Sunday, October 13, 2013

I Just Want To Take A Nap

dreaming is different. apparently one individual can eventually stop having dreams! i am afraid of the day that is supposed to happen to me, yet i know that i can change my fate. (you said that in a Scottish accent, didn't you?). what has happened to those who have stopped dreaming? i can tell you that they haven't gone insane,no, because that is when dreams try to come out and escape and overflow and go every where and create a mess of that individual. it seems that most of the people who have stopped dreaming, have stopped believing. and i don't care if that's the most cheesy bullshit you have ever heard in your entire life. it is true. BUT keep in mind that not believing is only one of many reasons why some people have stopped dreaming. talking about it would only give you a false sense of hope or some stupid excuse to become something you want instead of fate itself, just fake. I DON'T WANT TO BE FAKE. so why would i want to search for the reasons why people stopped dreaming. i want to dream, i want to dream so much the it will make me crazy! i want nothing more than to be surrounded with my greatest dreams. at the same time, i don't want that. i want a life where love thrives and you choose where you want to be and with whomever you want to be with, its all about your dreams and where you want to go. yet its hard. but i move on, letting life take its course... sure ill still have my hands on the wheels but lets be honest, i just want to take a nap. you know, those naps with the short little love stories, those are the ones that let me choose to live. it helps me from becoming...crazy,     and that has made all the difference.

1 comment: