Sunday, October 6, 2013

It Is Quite A Tragedy, Really.

I was of the age of eight when i found out the most devastating news that i have ever experienced in my entire life. but i don't feel like telling you, and its quite a tragedy really. cause I'm sure you would love it. but whom am i to give you the illusion of my depression and sadness. why would i wish for you to know what i feel. honestly letting you in like that would pull you back a bit. and i guess the bigger picture is seen when taking a step back. but i don't wish for this to happen, you see, i want you to remain as you are. happy.
honestly i would love to have a discussion about happy things in our lives that made us cry, like a story, like a story about love. you know! the one about a little girl, who sold matches to earn money but nobody would buy them. I know the story though, so let me tell it to you!

1 comment: