Sunday, October 27, 2013

WATER FOR ELEPHANTS

honestly i think a might like-like you, why do we honestly not ask each other? if we feel something, if you feel something! i cant take this anymore! seriously!! and my life is so screwed up right now. you would think that only an idiot would try to find love during my crazy screwed up life, but i cant help it, I'm falling! i feel like Alice. crawling through a dark tunnel, until i fall, but falling never ends, until i reach the bottom. hopefully your not like the white rabbit, running away after i have been falling for you this whole time. cause that white rabbit just pisses me off! but never mind about that.

we watched water for elephants, and i cried in front of you, and i didn't know if that was ok, crying in front of you.

we went to the dance, and we walked through the circus. and i freaking hate that circus!!! why did they have to make us hold those freaking stupid ropes!! i wanted to hold your hand! i wanted to be near you! that is the whole reason i bought a ticket to the dance!

whats my next move? i don't have a clue!! and it scares me! cause its either a kiss or a forfeit. yet that makes all the difference.

1 comment: