Sunday, November 24, 2013

43110

why do i need to be so lonely. why is this the life i live, in this, the distance between me speaking my mind and letting it all out, to the only place in my mind where i can live in my own insanity, i just keep the words flowing and my mind seems to know what to do to keep it all sounding like an actual sentence. i have no control of my life, yet someone is home and it seems to me that i'm just drinking a cup of tea. and i run out, letting my emotions spill everywhere. just over an empty cup of tea. i splurge. and i seem to be deleting the sentence i don't like. because it went bad.

i feel to close to the rest of the sentences, and that is how the first Claustrophobic created the paragraph ,and the tab, and the space. i need some space in my life right now. YET I REALIZE. what does the tab mean compared to the way one lives. i guess a head start from the rest. kinda like a 'race to the finish' type deal.



i took a breath just to get away from the computor for a bit, so i could slow down and think to myself. but that is why i started typing again, because i didnt want to think. i want to keep my words fresh. right now the only word in my head is only one word. and that word changes everytime i type a new word. i still forget to mention that i only sweat the small things like commas and periods,

and the difference between "your" and "you're". i am the problem when it comes to judging someone's sentences. the only difference is that i don't mind capitalizing. why?

because my insanity doesn't give a shit.

2 comments:

  1. "right now the only word in my head is only one word. and that word changes everytime i type a new word. "

    you just blew my mind

    ReplyDelete
  2. this was really beautiful. Seriously digging this post

    ReplyDelete