Wednesday, November 13, 2013

It's Made All The Difference, Yet It Wasn't In My Favor

f
 a
  l
   l
    i
     n
      g

       h
        a
         s

          n
           e
            v    it
             e    is
              r    a
                    forbidden
             b     love
            e     that
           e     cannot
          n     win
                no
         s     matter
        o     how
              strong.
       h   
      a
     r
    d
what my problem seems to be is that i am falling in the wrong direction, knowing right from wronghas never been so confusing. i want to see what i have been doing wrong, but no one can seem to help me and my problems. I am just as confused as you were when you couldn't decide if you loved me or not. but i guess that is the answer. because you dont know what you want anymore. so your just as confused as me. perfect. well now that we are at a halt, i guess its my turn to make a decision, and i know that i am never going to like my decision, but it has to be this.

i choose to forfeit. because i cannot kiss.


1 comment:

  1. what my problem seems to be is that i am falling in the wrong direction

    We share the same problem. Good rhythm in the post, you know.

    ReplyDelete